Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things you hear in the bedroom....

No...it's not what you are thinking! So keep reading! I was thinking last night that I could probably make a whole blog post about things you hear from our room, when we are going to sleep. Yes, I said SLEEP! .... Here we go....

Trent: Get on your side of the bed!
Me: I love you.
Trent: Well then..love me from YOUR side of the bed.

Trent: If you don't get over on your side in 3 seconds, I'm sleeping in the other room.

Me: Can I touch you with just one toe, please?

Trent: Honey, I love you, but STOP talking. It's sleep time. We can talk in the morning.

Me: Can I just tell you one more thing?
Trent: No!
Me: I think I'm going to make lasagne for supper tomarrow.
Trent: UUGGGHGHHHHHHHAAAAHH (that's an exasperated sigh)

That's all I can think of right now, but hopefully it made you laugh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment