Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'll Stand By You

To start off, I appologize in advance, this is yet another post about my husband. Since I don't have kids to write about, and my job either isn't that exiting (or I can't write about it because of HIPPA), Trent and our house is what is left! :)

On my way to work today I flipping through radio stations and started listening to a song on...I don't know what station, something my mom would listen to lol. But whatever song it was said, "You can't confess anything that will make me love you less. I'll stand by you." And my first thought was, ya that's what I'd do for Trent. But then I thought in reality, thats what he does for me. Sure, I'd like to think that I'm a good person and good wife, but lets face it. Trent is better. I don't ever even know how to refer to him, except that he is a "good man". And he is. I have done alot to push him, hurt him, make him mad, even probably make him leave me if he wanted to. But he hasn't. And every time I "confess" something to him (no matter what it is) it "doesn't make him love me less". He forgives and forgets.

Our first year of marriage was pretty rough and if Trent didn't have this quality and honestly don't know if we would have made it. So...GUYS: Be like my husband! GIRLS: If you find a guy like this, hold on to him like crazy, because they are rare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment